Florida Condo Law Attorneys
With over 60 years of combined experience, the law firm of Glazer & Sachs, P.A. confidently represents clients who live throughout Florida, the U.S., and around the world. Our firm is dedicated to utilizing our extensive experience, broad knowledge of the law, and true passion for helping others to efficiently and effectively pursue your case.
Our Florida condo law lawyers offer a variety of legal services to our clients, including representation in the areas of:
Homeowners’ Association and Condominium Law
- Overall Association Representation
- Amendments to Association Documents
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Contracts and Projects
- Developer / Turnover Issues
- Elections / Annual Meeting Assistance
- Collection of Assessments
- Arbitration and Mediation of Disputes
- Pre and Post-Hurricane Assistance
- Mediator and Arbitrator Services
Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants
- State and federal trial and appellate courts
- Arbitration proceedings
Our office is staffed with individuals who commit themselves to your case. We place your best interests at the forefront of our representation and take the time to ensure that you have a full understanding of the legal implications of your case.
Contact a Palm Beach County Amendments to Association Bylaws Lawyer
Call or e-mail us today to put our experience and dedication to work for you. At Glazer & Sachs, P.A., our attorneys and staff will tailor the representation we provide to suit your individual case and needs. Let our skill and knowledge work to your advantage; we are dedicated to your satisfaction.