Eric M. Glazer
Eric M. Glazer is a native of Brooklyn, New York Mr. Glazer obtained his B.A. in Political Science at New York University. While at N.Y.U., Mr. Glazer was employed in the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Glazer obtained his Juris Doctorate at the University of Miami School of Law. In 1994 he established Glazer and Associates, P.A. and has focused his career on representation of community associations and their members.
Condo Craze and HOAs
In 2009, Eric began a career in radio, starting and hosting the weekly Condo Craze and HOAs Radio Show on 850 WFTL. Eric answers questions from the callers week in and week out and the show has become incredibly popular throughout the state. For more information, and to listen to past shows, go to: www.condocrazeandhoas.com
Board Certification Classes
Eric has certified over 12,000 board members in the State of Florida, who are now eligible to serve on either a condominium or homeowner association board. The firm’s Condo Craze and HOAs Board Certification Seminar and Legal Update Course is always well attended throughout the state and a wonderful place to not only learn, but share ideas and solutions. Go to www.condocrazeandhoas.com to register.
Our Condo and HOA Blog
Each Monday, Eric blogs about topics that have an effect on our Florida community associations. Readers are encouraged to comment. Join us at www.hoa-condoblog.com
Mediator and Arbitrator Services
- Certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator in County and Circuit Court; 2007.
Areas of Practice
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Law
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Certified Mediator, Florida Supreme Court, 2007
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Condominium and Planned Development Law.
- Florida, 1992
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1998
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- District of Columbia, 2010
- New York, 2010
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1992
- New York University, 1989
Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- Kings County District Attorneys Office